Software Development Life Cycle
Analysis & Requirements
- Evaluate the broad scope of the project and identity available resources.
- Translate business questions into engineering problems.
- Create a timetable with target goals.
- Create the project’s team and leadership structure.
Design & Architecture
- Design overall system architecture along with technology details, industry practices and visual design.
- Collect and incorporate input.
- The design should be performed in a detailed and organized manner so code generation can be done easily.
- Tasks are divided into modules and assigned to the various developers.
- The implementation of the design begins.
- Developers start building the entire system by writing code.
- They often need to confirm things with the product manager or the tester.
Testing & QA
- Once the coding is complete and deployed in the testing environment, the testers start testing the functionality.
- Testing team may find some bugs which they communicate to developers.
- The dev team fixes the bugs and sends back for a re-test.
- Much of the testing can be automated, for ex. – security testing.
Implementation & Deployment
- In the deployment phase, the application is made available to end users.
- Once the product is certified, and no bugs are stated, then it is deployed and checked for deployment issues.
- In large projects, this could involve integration with different systems.
- For some projects, deployment also includes the creation of documentation.
Support & Maintenance
- The application is done and it’s being used.
- Users might find bugs that were missed during testing.
- Additional features are planned for future releases.
Just Us Bragging About Us
If you got this far, it means you went through our sample projects above to get a hint of what we can deliver. We also didn’t want to mess up the perfect symetry of the 6 elements in the Software Life Cycle by adding this final conclusion.
In other words, broad knowledge, impeccable projects and 20+ years of experience in software application development is our business card in a very complex and exigent market. Basically, working with us will get your project ready for the market: on-time, on-demand and on-budget.
As stated before, our software application development services cover full application life cycle:
- Analysis & Requirements
- Design & Architecture
- Testing & QA
- Implementation & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
Those include project management, requirements management, build and release management, quality management (functional quality, performance and security) and configuration management. Whether you want to launch a new software application or modernize an existing application using the latest technology, we can offer various solutions. Just get in touch and let us work our magic.