Category Archives: Mobile

Written by: Dan C, on 2014-05-06

All developers are aware that any app in the app store sends 30% straight to Apple, leaving them with a 70% cut. For international sales, that percentage may vary due to tiered pricing & commission structure for each country’s currency. Apple converts other currencies into the developer’s currency using the exchange rate, but its pricing […]

Written by: Dan C, on 2014-03-24

With mobile devices nowadays being connected as any PC you should take the same precautions on your mobile device as you do on your computer. Whether you’re a new Internet user or an expert, these advices can help you navigate the web safely and securely. 1. Keep it clean Mobile devices are computers with software that […]

Written by: Jane D, on 2014-02-26

The Sailfish operating system is a Linux-based mobile operating system and it has been developed by a few former employees of Nokia, who worked on the MeeGo operating system that was being developed in partnership with computer chip giant Intel. Jolla, the Finnish smartphone and Sailfish OS developer, announced that Jolla’s mobile operating system Sailfish OS has […]

Written by: admin, on 2014-02-25

More processing power to work with Apple released its 5S iPhone with a A7 64-bit processor chip. Samsung and Qualcomm are expected to deliver a similar chip with comparable processing power during 2014, allowing mobile app developers to have a bit more power to increased performance in terms of graphics and memory for mobile apps. […]

Written by: Dan C, on 2013-09-24

Typography is the art of arranging space between letters, space between words, space between the lines and the length of a line in order to enhance the visibility of the language and make it more readable. Good typography makes your website cross compatible and legible to read and consists of these factors: responsiveness, spacing, contrast […]

Written by: Dan C, on 2013-09-11

Search engine optimization also known as SEO, comprises the techniques a website utilizes in order to increase page ranking visibility also known as SERP. Like websites, apps operate in a similar capacity through app store optimization – ASO. You should investigate what makes the visitor click the download button when seeing an app’s profile. Successful developers […]

Written by: Dan C, on 2013-09-11

Ideally, both of them are important. Main thing to keep in mind is the way the App Store search works. Obviously it shows search results that feature the top and trending apps – so a new app with a common verb or noun as a name will be buried at the bottom of search results. Experts […]

Written by: Dan C, on 2013-05-08

This survey presents some major mobile app platform developer’s concerns and provides a meta-picture of what the mobile app development ecosystem consists of nowadays. Total number of participants – 3237. Total number of companies whose top management personnel who took part in this survey – 85. Total number of companies whose middle management personnel who took part in this survey – 82. Total number […]

Written by: Dan C, on 2013-04-18

Low amount of content The whole point of creating a mobile website is to give mobile visitors an easy way to access the website’s content. The only difference between the full website and the mobile website should be the simplified and easier to navigate layout of the mobile website. Basically you have to show the […]

Written by: Jane D, on 2013-03-10

The first smartphones were brought into the market in the late 90′s, offering features such as e-mail, text-based web-browsing, keyboards and in-built cameras. Since then, the smartphone world expanded at a very rapid pace. American consumer’s smartphone shopping activities include browsing products, price comparison, and reading product reviews. The following facts summarize the highlights of […]